Zombie and Bacon will mix two of my favorite things, my other favorite things air conditioning and garlic would have been hard to write about together.
Today’s survival tips.
Water – 1 gallon per person per day (3 day supply for evacuation, 2 week supply for home)
You can go a month with out food but only three days with out water, even less if you are being hunted!
On the run from Zombies? Here is a quick and easy recipe.
- 1 pound thick sliced bacon, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 4 (12 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 tomato, diced
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until evenly brown. Drain, and set aside.
- Place 1 tortilla on a microwave-safe plate. Sprinkle tortilla with 1/4 cup cheese. Cook in microwave 1 to 2 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Immediately top with 1/4 of the bacon, lettuce, and tomato. Fold sides of tortilla over, then roll up. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Cut each wrap in half before serving.
Peace out MajorXero!